Winning Presentation Skills Full-Day PERTH Workshop Registration
$400.00 – $490.00 plus GST
Wednesday, 21 February 2024, 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM
PUBLIC SPEAKING WITH CONFIDENCE AND POISE
The winning presentation skills workshop is designed to take your public speaking and presentation skills to the next level so that you can confidently and effectively deliver your presentation.
“In business, you can never learn anything more important than communication”. – Max Markson
The Winning Presentation Skills workshop is designed to take your public speaking and presentation skills to the next level. Do you have to present to staff, provide updates, lead meetings or speak in other public situations? This workshop will give you the skills to structure your speech, clarify your message, grab your audience’s attention and be more influential.
The workshop will prepare you to present confidently and effectively, ensuring that you have maximum impact and that your message is heard and understood.
The workshop will teach you how to:
- Deal with nerves, control anxiety and build confidence. Nerves and anxiety can be one of the biggest barriers to delivering an effective presentation.
- Make full use of your voice. Your voice is the instrument that conveys your message.
- Present with passion and improved confidence. Passion, authenticity and sincerity are crucial in getting your message across.
- Use non-verbal communication effectively. Gestures and body language deliver over 50% of your message.
- Structure a memorable message. Learn what will make your message memorable and “stick” in your audience’s mind.
- Tips to better use PowerPoint. Don’t do death by PowerPoint.
- Master the platform. Use the space up the front effectively.
- The art of storytelling when public speaking.
The Winning Presentation Skills Workshop will prepare you to present confidently and effectively, ensuring that you have influence, maximum impact and that your message is heard and delivered clearly.
**This workshop can be delivered as an in-house corporate workshop. It will be customised to meet your organisational training needs and the key learning outcomes are set to match your requirements. This workshop can also be delivered as an online workshop if needed.