Thinking and Speaking Off The Cuff Full-Day PORT HEDLAND Workshop Registration
$400.00 – $490.00 plus GST
Friday 24 November 2023, 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM
HOW TO SPEAK WITHOUT NOTICE CONFIDENTLY
In this workshop, you will learn and practice techniques that will help you speak spontaneously with greater confidence and clarity, regardless of content and context.
“The best way to sound like you know what you’re talking about is to know what you’re talking about” – Unkown
This workshop is designed to help you think and Speak-Off-The-Cuff, in situations that may arise unexpectedly, or without notice. The ability to think and speak on your feet is a great asset to have in your professional, business, and daily life.
Speaking-Off-The-Cuff is required for meetings, impromptu presentations, unexpected project updates, supervising staff, job interviews and responding to questions.
To successfully communicate your ideas in these situations you must be able to organise your thoughts quickly and present them in a clear and logical manner and in a way that meets the audience’s needs, all of this with no time to prepare.
The workshop will teach you how to:
- Respond to questions from your audience
- Be eloquent, and effective, and make it relevant
- Resist time pressure and think before you speak
- Structure your off the cuff response as a mini-speech structure
- Learn backup models to identify your thoughts and respond confidently and effectively
- Use the skills to speak effectively at a job interview
- Get to the point and keep your response on topic
- End strongly and leave them with a memorable message
- Remain calm when put under pressure
- Become more aware of your nonverbal signals when put on the spot
At the end of this workshop, you will be better equipped to respond to questions, give an opinion, speak off the cuff and stay calm when put under pressure.
**This workshop can be delivered as an in-house corporate workshop. It will be customised to meet your organisational training needs and the key learning outcomes are set to match your requirements. This workshop can also be delivered as an online workshop if needed.