Pilbara Women In Leadership Masterclass Program 2-Day KARRATHA Intensive Registration
$1,497.00 – $2,097.00 plus GST
10-11 September 2020
OPTIMISING LEADERSHIP FOR POSITIVE INFLUENCE
This 2-day intensive forms part of the enlightening ten-week ‘Pilbara Women in Leadership Masterclass’ Program. It is a game-changer for aspiring female leaders, and those seeking to take their leadership to the next level.
Designed to develop leaders who are empowered, resilient and engaged, it covers a range of insightful and interactive content that participants can start putting into practice straight away. Expert facilitators, Kylah Morrison and Violet Dhu, will give you the tools to fulfill your leadership potential and lead with confidence. With strictly limited numbers, this masterclass offers real and lasting value.
Drawing on Kylah and Violet’s wealth of experience and knowledge, the masterclass uses a strengths-based approach to help you become self-aware, bring more fun to the workplace and create strategies for success. You will come away with greater confidence in your natural strengths as a leader, and a range of practical tools and strategies to help you achieve high performance.
Key topics include:
Day 1 – Your leadership potential
- Mindfulness for management of workplace stress and anxiety
- Realizing and nurturing your natural leadership strengths
- Developing and using emotional intelligence
- Developing self-confidence and building resilience in leadership
- Master the art of confident and credible authentic communication
- The importance of empathy and listening as a leader
- Learn to trust your instincts and stand-up for your principles
Day 2 – Your leadership influence
- Develop your leadership philosophy
- Unlocking potential, and inspiring and motivating teams
- Planning for the future: the power of purpose and vision
- How to adopt a ‘gameful’ approach to leadership
- Mastering difficult conversations: how to give and receive feedback effectively
- Mastering work-life integration