Optimising leadership for positive influence
This enlightening 10-week ‘Women in Leadership Program’ is a game-changer for aspiring female leaders and those seeking to take their leadership to the next level.
Designed to develop leaders who are empowered, resilient and engaged, it covers a range of insightful and interactive content that participants can start putting into practice straight away.
Expert facilitators, Kylah Morrison and Violet Dhu, will give you the tools to fulfill your leadership potential and lead with confidence. With strictly limited numbers, this masterclass offers real and lasting value.
“The challenge of leadership is to be strong but not rude; be kind but not weak; be bold but not bully; be thoughtful but not lazy; be humble but not timid; be proud but not arrogant; have humor but without folly.” – Jim Rohn
Content and Key Outcomes
Drawing on Kylah and Violet’s wealth of experience and knowledge, the masterclass uses a strengths-based approach to help you become self-aware, bring more fun to the workplace and create strategies for success. You will come away with greater confidence in your natural strengths as a leader, and a range of practical tools and strategies to help you achieve high performance.
Key topics include:
- Mindfulness for management of workplace stress and anxiety
- Realizing and nurturing your natural leadership strengths
- Developing and using emotional intelligence
- Developing self-confidence and building resilience in leadership
- Authentic communication when taking the lead
- The power of vulnerability and the importance of empathy and listening
- Developing your leadership philosophy
- Unlocking potential, and inspiring and motivating teams
- Planning for the future: the power of purpose and vision
- How to adopt a ‘gameful’ approach to leadership
- Mastering difficult conversations: how to give and receive feedback effectively
- Mastering work-life integration
“BETWEEN STIMULUS AND RESPONSE, THERE IS A SPACE. IN THAT SPACE IS OUR POWER TO CHOOSE OUR RESPONSE. IN OUR RESPONSE LIES OUR GROWTH AND FREEDOM.”
The Women in Leadership Masterclass workbook has been designed by Kylah and Violet to empower you to optimise your leadership for positive influence – today.
Kylah and Violet have worked with numerous leaders to hone their communication and leadership skills to get the best from their teams. They have come together to pool the theories and practices that have been most effective for their clients into this one workbook. You are going to love diving into the exercises and learning or refreshing your memory about key tools and techniques to guide you to get the best performance from your team.
WHY BOOK THE WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
FOR YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Two experienced facilitators providing a rich diversity of thought and experience
- Opportunities to build self-awareness through a series of feedback exercises
- A 2-day intensive and highly interactive, practical and hands-on learning experience
- 30-minute pre-course coaching call for all participants (used to customise each participant's learning contract before the 2-day in-person Program)
- 2-week pre-course lead-in content with a series of exercises, questionnaires and videos
- 45 min post-Masterclass coaching, one on one, call for all participants
- Group debrief online 8-weeks post-Masterclass to unpack a case study where each participant has the opportunity to share real-time scenarios where they've put their learning into action
- A vault of leadership resources designed to support your learning
- Comprehensive take-home training and reference manual
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT VIOLET & KYLAH'S
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
"I now focus on creating positive environments and choose a communication style appropriate for the situation."
* * *
"I'm more self-aware that I need to be more assertive / confident and can achieve this through verbal and non-verbal communication."
* * *
"Violet was good at engaging the whole room for feedback, wanting to deep dive into our own stories and feelings."
* * *
"Kylah's story was inspirational, so reflective of my situation. I'm at a cross-roads, so her sharing specific experiences and methodologies she applied in different situations was really helpful."