PRESENTED BY PETER DHU
This workshop aims to provide managers and leaders with the knowledge and understanding around the sources of fear and strategies for you to be more courageous as leaders and managers.
According to Harvard Business Review – HBR, courage in leadership is a very important skill, but one that is often missing in our leaders. Fortunately courage is a skill and a leadership trait that can be taught.
After this workshop you will be better equipped to:
- Identify areas for further development and growth
- Put actions in place to extend and move you towards your goals
- Identify rules and affirmations
- Identify areas in your life to take more responsibility
- Establish who you need to help you develop a more courageous team
- Understand the sources and triggers of fear as managers and leaders
- Develop strategies to help deal with the fear and be more courageous in your leadership
- How To Develop Courage In Your Leadership
- Making Courageous Decisions
- The Courage Calculation For Decision Making
- Dealing with fear and being a more courageous leader
- Reframe Your Goals
- Get In The Habit Of Being Courageous
- The Introvert Leader
As leadership attributes go, courage is one of the big ones. It comes from facing and overcoming fear and being courageous in the face of uncertainty. Many people lack the courage to break free from the fear that is holding them back from reaching their full potential as a leader.
To be a courageous leader, you need to make the unpopular decisions, challenge the status quo, have difficult conversations, be honest and take the calculated risks that others won’t.
**This workshop can be customised to meet your organizational training needs and the key learning outcomes set to match your requirements. It can be delivered in a full-day or half-day format. Two or more of our different workshops can be combined to form a two-day masterclass.